Instructions for Viewing Testimonies
- Click on either the "Survivor List" or "Survivor Search" buttons to the
left to browse or search for a testimony.
- When you find a testimony you'd like to view, make note of the person's
- Stop by the Help Desk on the 2nd floor of Central Library to pick up the
DVD-ROMs of the testimonies you want. You will need the name(s)
at this time.
- The DVD-ROMs can be viewed on library computers or checked out to be taken
home to view on personal computers. Insert the disc into your computer's
DVD-ROM drive. On library computers, push the eject button, pull out the
tray, insert the disc, and push the tray back in.
- Click Start, Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, Windows
- If Windows Media Player hasn't been previously set up on your computer,
a setup screen will appear. Simply click I Accept, Next, Next, Finish.
If Windows Media Player has already been set up, the program will open and
the viewing screen will appear.
- In Windows Media Player, click the small selection arrow on the right
side of the Now Playing button on the menu on the left.
Click the CD/DVD drive (D:).
- To enlarge the view, click the “up” arrow in the box at the
lower right corner of the Windows Media Player video display.